Things that have p***ed me off this week

Ok, I have got very angry all of a sudden. These are a list of things that have pissed me off over the last week:

1. Bombing Syria

It is looking likely that we will be going to war with Syria. It feels like a knee jerk reaction to the terrible attacks in Paris a week and a half ago. As horrible as that was, even British people who were there are saying that bombing Syria is not the right way to go. Leader of the Labour Party, the Right Honorable Jeremy Corbyn MP, has said he is against bombing and that talks are the only way forward. I agree. The problem is that Daesh (not ISIS or ISIL as they have nothing to do with true Islam or the Ancient Egyptian goddess) is a mentality and not a geographical area. You can't just bomb them in Syria and hope the problem goes away. It won't work like that at all.

2. People who smash up local shops

This morning I was trying to go to my local shop and people from the nearby estate had smashed it up over night. The poor staff were having to clear everything up (they had tipped over shelves and all sorts). As a result they couldn't open the store to customers as it wasn't safe to do so and that means that a little local business was not taking money.

3. Doctors who don't understand mental health

They don't. The ones I have experienced don't anyway. I might have just been unlucky. More needs to be done to take it seriously. So far I have been treated by one who was just awkward and didn't know what to say about the whole thing and one who basically told me to man up.

4. Crappy mattresses

My mattress is crappy and is hurting my back. I have best part of a month to wait for a new one though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses