Things I like doing

Some of this has surprised me and some of it not at all. There are some things that it turns out I am good and and like doing that I have discovered since I moved out. There turns out to be something that I genuinely seem to have a talent for as well.

Baking:

Somehow it turns out I can bake cakes really well. I am not sure when this happened or how I discovered it but, since moving in to my house, I have a real talent for baking. I would like to think that I have inherited this talent from my Nan who is an excellent baker.

Housework:

Turns out I am really good at house work. I always thought I would have an aversion to it, but actually I am really good.

Driving:

The one thing I really miss about living in my house is that I don't get to drive my car every day. I always used to but now I only get to do it a couple of times a week and that makes me sad. I used to love doing it as I am a very good driver and I used to love shouting at all the crap drivers on the road.

Singing:

I am a good singer and I don't care what the neighbours think. They are always arguing anyway so I don't care if I sing loudly.

Going to gigs:

Since I got ill and suffered terribly with my health and anxiety I have been desperate to see how I will be at a gig. I really want to go again because I have always loved them and I don't want the anxiety to stop me doing the things I love. I have one coming up next week and it will be to see ONE OK ROCK and I am so excited because they are such a good band and I have wanted to see them for a while now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses