10 Things About Me

Got bored. Did a vlog as you can see below. I am going to tell you the 10 things here, but I will leave you guessing as to the context of some of these things. You will have to wait and see in the video what the hell I mean by number 4...


  1. I cosplay
  2. I like pandas
  3. I run a street team for a band
  4. I once punched a police man in the balls
  5. I burnt my fingers and feel nothing in them now
  6. I love Japan despite never having been there
  7. I am a hypochondriac
  8. My favourite food is cheese
  9. I hate my birthday
  10. I can recite 'Withnail and I' word-for-word
So, as you can see, there are some odd ones in there. I will leave you to find out more in the video below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses