My favourite YouTubers

It is Saturday and I have dealt with some heavy stuff this week (refugees, money advice, sexuality/gender) so I thought I would just tell you about some of my favourite YouTubers. Some of you know that I also have a YouTube channel and I try and remember to vlog on a weekly basis (try being the operative word there). I was influenced by some of these YouTubers though.

danisnotonfire/AmazingPhil

Going to put them together because they are essentially one entity now. Dan was sort of inspired into vlogging by Phil anyway and the pair have gone on to become two of the most well known and successful British YouTube stars. They post regularly on YouTube still and are on BBC Radio 1. It was these two that I originally discovered and they are the ones that made me want to get into this whole vlogging thing. Dan has a second channel called danisnotinteresting, though he doesn't use it often. Phil's second channel is LessAmazingPhil.

crabstickz

Another British YouTuber who has a more comedy feel to a lot of his videos but is at the same time slightly neurotic. He doesn't post so often anymore (at time of writing not for 2 months) and that is for a variety of reasons. At one point he even quit YouTube for a bit. I adore this man, he is very sweet and funny and I do understand his neurosis. He is also an actor who has had parts in various British shows (mostly comedies). He also has a second channel called crabstickz2.

Markiplier 

Is my favourite gaming YouTuber. He mostly deals with horror games (his series on Five Nights at Freddy's is superb). You watch and laugh and then really want him to get through the games. His reactions are just the best (particularly the Five Nights at Freddy's jump scares) and I basically am a wimp so get to see what all the gaming fuss is about without having to play the games myself! Lol and indeed lol again.

Hajime

My favourite YouTuber from Japan. He is a comedy YouTuber who doesn't seem to understand the phrase "NO HAJIME YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" He does silly challenges like trying to tan half his body or tape 100 unicycles together to see if it will travel and waking his friends up in a variety of weird and wonderful pranks. This guy is huge in Japan and YouTube regularly get him to do special events for them. Don't worry, a lot of this is physical stuff so you don't need to know Japanese to get something out of his videos (although his recent one about learning English was very kawaii). It has helped me to learn some more Japanese though so that can only be a good thing. He is very prolific and posts every single day without fail! He has a second channel that deals more with gaming and that is called 2(Hajime) and that is updated almost every day too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses