Quick blog

Singer Rita Ora lately admitted to getting therapy for her fear of death. I know you all know I have death anxiety (as it is really known) too. I won't go into detail again. No need.

I want to commend Ora for admitting and talking about something many of us fear and few admit to. We should talk about it. Death is the one guarantee of life.

Some of us, like Ora and myself, do not turn to the comfort of religion. We are stuck with the knowledge of its finality. It is debilitating and scary beyond words.

Read my previous blog for more information but thank you Rita Ora for being brave enough to talk about something many of us do not.

I too have had the therapy and the long thoughts and discussions. I totally understand where she is coming from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses