Modern Love Story

The strangest thing has been happening lately. People have really taken an interest in how Dave and I got together. People also seem to think we are a lovely couple and this makes us both feel very happy and we would like to thank anyone who has said so.

As a way of answering everyone at once I put together this YouTube video:


If this is too long or you can't watch the video the brief story is this:

We met in 2003 after starting work at a local supermarket and we became friends for the 5 years I was there. We both saw other people in that time but we were in contact all day every day. Then Dave set me up with one of his old college friends while he was with someone. Both those people tried their hardest to ruin our lives. Dave went through a break up and so did I. A few counselling sessions later on my part and with Dave's help I made it through my problems. Then I realised that Dave and I should be together all along. We had a chat on MSN Messenger (remember that?) and then we met up a week later for Valentine's Day (2009) and that was the night that we got together. We have been together ever since and then recently we have moved in together and we are very happy.

I think the video is better though so if you can watch it then please do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses