Nerves - nope.

I am one of life's worriers. I am terrible like that, but it is true.

I have a situation tomorrow and it has been driving me insane. I couldn't sleep properly or concentrate or anything. I have never believed in herbal remedies, but a friend suggested I try one. I bought one.

I still don't believe the flower content does anything, but the grape brandy...yup. Brandy has traditionally been a thing that people take to calm nerves. Even the taste can help. Guess what? The taste of it on my tongue had an instant effect.

No I don't believe all that herbal clap trap, but this product is helping. It may be a psychological placebo or real or the brandy, but it is helping. Isn't that he point?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses