Things I have learned this week

1. My legs ache when I climb a hill. I went up a hill I have walked up loads of times before and somehow my legs have been in pain ever since. I was trying to drive home and my legs were spasming and since then they ache like crazy. I walk up a hill every day to get to work so this is really weird. This happened four days ago and I immediately pulled both calf muscles. I have been a right state ever since.

2. I am prone to getting sick when I have time off from work. In the past I have had flu when I have had extended periods of time off and this time I had one day off. What happens? I have a 24 hour stomach bug. Great! Yay for me! I am not sure why this happens every time I take annual leave but it does.

3. I can make a variety of lemon drizzle cakes. Which is a skill of course. They are really nice when made with real lemon by the way.

4. Weddings are easier to plan than I thought. Which is nice. Everything just seems to be falling into place. I am happy about this because the last thing I wanted was more stress after last year.

5. I am learning to recognise anxiety symptoms so I am getting better at fighting the whole thing off. I am quite proud of myself for that.

6. I have learned to ask questions. It is better to ask about something you are unsure of than sit there and look like a pillock when you can't do something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses