What a week!

I thought I would blog about my week because it makes no sense to me!

I have had one hell of a week, so here is a break down of it from Sunday.

Sunday: - I had the mother of all flu like colds hit me. I don't remember driving to Southampton or watching the football, although I am told that Saints won. That was a scary thought. I would rather have spent the day in bed.

Monday: - I should never have gone into work. I had to drive the entire length of the county and it was horrible. I ended up having to leave at lunch time because I felt so ill. That night I was due to see the wonderful These Days Are Numbered in their first headline show at The Joiners. I dragged my arse up there and I am glad that I did because there was only myself, the fiance and his brother there other than the other bands playing! TDAN were amazing though. They get better every time I see them and I think they are going to be ones to watch in the metalcore scene. I love that they live in Andover too, so it is nice and easy to go and see them.

Tuesday: - I was back in the office and I was feeling a lot better. The trouble was that I had so much to do. Then came the bombshell announcement...The Dead Lay Waiting had split up! I was as shocked and upset as anyone else, but after I calmed down I realised it was for the best. Then I had a wonderful conversation with Luke Lucas that will change my life and I hope will help to change his too.

Wednesday: - I was on a training programme to improve my leadership skills. I can already see how this is going to be useful. I went to my parents' house and made up my first double bed! Then I set up the stuff I am going to announce tonight...

Thursday: - Standard day back in the office. Then in the evening, I got to see Bowling For Soup play the set of their lives at Southampton Guildhall. They were amazing!

Friday: - Well, today is the day that I am going to announce my exciting stuff for Luke Lucas. I really hope he likes what I have done.

So that is my mad week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses