I love my life

Ok, I love my life at the moment.

I am the luckiest woman in the world. Currently I am living with my fiance while my parents are away and things are going great. I can't wait for me and Dave to be able to move in together and really start our lives together. It is going to be amazing when we do.

Then there is everything that I am doing for Luke Lucas. This is such an exciting time and I can't wait for that to all kick off properly. He is an amazing person and he has been so supportive of all the work that I have done. The thing that I love the most though is the level of support I have got from the other Crows. They have all been wonderful and they have all really got behind what I am doing for him.

So I do feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses