Best laid plans

Whatever I try and write about or vlog about I always seem to end up taking extra long breaks. This is mostly to do with getting distracted on a regular basis.

I have been meaning to do the second part of my Lord of the Rings vlog for weeks now and I have not got round to it because of a combination of wedding planning and watching the Olympics. This is unfortunate of course.

I also seem to have ideas of vlogs when I am away from a place where I can jot down a note of them as a reminder. Then, when I get to a computer I have totally forgotten what I intended to write about. I don't know why this is.

If there was a way of getting my creativity sorted I would be better at getting things out on a regular basis. I can only blame wedding planning and anxiety as the things stopping me from doing what I planned.

I therefore apologise for that. If there are things you would like me to write or vlog about please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses