Why I like Luke

People have genuinely asked me this question about Luke Lucas in the past. I guess the short answer is that he has always made me feel included and needed in some way. I have never felt like that in my life and have always been the odd one out. The first time I met him he encouraged me to carry on with my writing, music and even silly gif making.

On top of this he has asked me to be involved in his work. This is a huge honour for me. To be approached by someone I admire and look up to and to be asked for help is a huge confidence boost and I know every day how lucky I am.

I want to try and spread this on. To make others feel needed and respected. He is a bit contagious like that, but thankfully he is. The whole thing is not without its complications, there is so much of a back story that you could never know, but these are my reasons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses