Zombies for fun

Ok.  I had to get this one out there as I may have been watching too much ‘Walking Dead’ recently but I do often sit and wonder what it would really be like if there was a Zombie apocalypse.

I know from the films and TV shows we think of Zombies as dangerous and murdering flesh eaters who are essentially walking corpses e.g. ‘Walking Dead’ style.  In that show they are people who have caught a sort of virus that attacks the brain and kills someone.  They then return to life when only part of their brain fires back up, the basic animal brain, but the rest of their body is essentially dead.  They then head off on a quest for fresh meat and are hell bent on finishing off the human race.

I don’t think it would be like that at all.  I think that if most of your brain had turned to mush and a lot of your cognitive abilities had been taken away you would be very laid back.  I think it would be more like being high all the time and you certainly wouldn’t be violent.  You would probably just flake out in front of the TV eating junk food and doing little else.  That is probably how some people do live their lives now anyway.

So when the Zombie apocalypse does happen, lets make it a mellow one people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time buyer - timeline and advice

Why we need International Women's Day

My favourite...Japanese actors and actresses